Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic

Default Suggestions on Tabletop Mill

"MMcCawley" wrote in message
ups.com...
Greetings,

I'm in the market for an older, quality used mill and was curious as to
what recommendations everyone might have. I'm looking for a small to
midsize 3 axis or Bridgeport type mill that I can mount on a bench or
pedestal in my garage. I'm limited on space so a full size mill is out
of the question. I'm trying to stay away from some of the cheaper
Chinese imports but I'm not quite sure which companies made such a
mill. Any ideas?

Thanks

I have a small hardinge vertical mill pictured in the middle of the page:

http://www.lathes.co.uk/cataract%20miller/page3.html

Excellent machine for those lacking shop space. If you can
find one grab it you won't be sorry.

Best Regards
Tom.