Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default Dogs with habits of ****ing on inanimate objects

Bad Dog!!!

Obviously he saw the opportunity to expand his territory to include your
shop. If it was territorial, he will be back. The more they sniff, the
more they want to contribute.

Just don't tell the customer

wrote in message
ups.com...
Could someone tell me why dogs in particular have a fascination of
****ing on expensive (usually electronic) equipment? I run a small
appliance repair shop; and most of the time I leave my door open to
customers, but today; someones mutt walked in and ****ed on a microwave
I was working on; I was in a back room at the time it happened and when
I walked out into the room the mutt ran away before I got a chance to
kill it.

All animals love to to **** on "something", same thing with some
people, if someone is outdoors and nature calls they feel the need to
walk up and **** against a tree, building, utility pole, hot dog stand,
other people, ect...

Also; most people get killed in the process; like this guy:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...430078460.html
or
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/62912004.htm