Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Dogs with habits of ****ing on inanimate objects

wrote in message
ups.com...
Could someone tell me why dogs in particular have a fascination of
****ing on expensive (usually electronic) equipment? I run a small
appliance repair shop; and most of the time I leave my door open to
customers, but today; someones mutt walked in and ****ed on a microwave
I was working on; I was in a back room at the time it happened and when
I walked out into the room the mutt ran away before I got a chance to
kill it.

All animals love to to **** on "something", same thing with some
people, if someone is outdoors and nature calls they feel the need to
walk up and **** against a tree, building, utility pole, hot dog stand,
other people, ect...

Also; most people get killed in the process; like this guy:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...430078460.html
or
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/62912004.htm

On the 7th day, the creator realized he'd forgotten something: A
convenient, stupid pistol target for the future when guns were invented. So,
he invented dogs. Unfortunately, he also arranged for 75% of the human
population to be so stupid that they'd pass laws protecting these animals.
Now, we're overrun with them.