Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
news
"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in
:

On Sat, 06 May 2006 14:46:44 GMT,
(Doug
Miller) wrote:

Sure, one guy can't carry very much on his person. But how much
can he put in the trunk of his car?
The wetback is in the trunk, along with 20 other guys. Not much
room for drugs. These folks usually walk and carry as much WATER
as they can, again not much room for drugs.

http://www.usbc.org/media/pr9708.htm
says otherwise.
Jim Yanik

Nice comment in that article:

"These diplomats are well aware of the fact that their citizens are
being exploited, robbed and even murdered by the coyotes who smuggle
them into our country. They are aware that many are carrying drugs
into America that will wind up in the veins of American children."

I wonder if Mr. Nelson would like to volunteer some of his officers
to crack down on liquor stores that sell booze to minors.

Again,the argument that because another problem exists,we should do
nothing
about this unrelated problem.Also,one is an internal affair,and the
other an external affair.
Jim Yanik

I'll bet you'd be the first to say that it's best to let consumer
demand determine market changes instead of letting the government
stick its nose into our affairs.

That does not include what language is the standard for our country.
You just want to ignore or drop established laws to accomodate illegals
entering our country.
Jim Yanik

In the same paragraph, you mentioned a standard language, and established
laws. Do you understand that there is no law establishing ANY language in
this country? Yes or no?

YES OR NO?