Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default New Low

On Mon, 08 May 2006 00:41:20 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

No..I dont have a clue where you are going...pant pant..its already
90F here..and I just got in from unloading the trailer..

As far as the Kennedy kid goes, I have hope for him...it appears he hasn't
murdered anybody yet.

There but for the Grace of God.....

Gunner

I want to add a "Lab" onto the office in the plant. The plant is laid out
on 8' by 12' sections with a 10" x 10" post in each corner. I want to claim
4 sections for a 16" x 24" Tommy play room to use as my office and a
computer lab and such. I'm trying to decide to use wood or steel. I'll buy
those 2x4s if you'll only deliver...

Those 2x4s are going to be my next storage building. Far too much of
my Good Stuff has been left out in the weather. Time to bring it
inside. Its nearly impossible to sell Good Stuff that has surface rust
or looks weathered. ****..I cant even give it away. I filled another
dumpster this weekend. Sob...whimper...

Ive never used steel studs. I cant imagine that they would have as
comforting a smell, look or feel as wood. But...they are cheaper and
supposedly..work as well. YMMV.

I hope they leave the poor Kennedy kid alone! He's got enough problems, and
like I said, I have hope for him. God can't possibly curse a family that
much, or let Satan have them ALL.

I just hate the hypocrisy that the Left demonstrates on this. Typical
of course. Republicans tend to clean their own house..IE Packwood,
Nixon etc etc.
..Democrats reelect their problem children to multiple terms.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist