Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

Default New Low

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
om...
No..I dont have a clue where you are going...pant pant..its already
90F here..and I just got in from unloading the trailer..

As far as the Kennedy kid goes, I have hope for him...it appears he

hasn't
murdered anybody yet.

There but for the Grace of God.....

Gunner

I want to add a "Lab" onto the office in the plant. The plant is laid out
on 8' by 12' sections with a 10" x 10" post in each corner. I want to

claim
4 sections for a 16" x 24" Tommy play room to use as my office and a
computer lab and such. I'm trying to decide to use wood or steel.

By all means, Tom, use steel studs. They are lighter, straighter, cheaper,
quicker to build, already punched for the electrical installation, they
won't burn and probably required by your local codes. You can have them
delivered at the same time as your drywall from the same supplier. Did I
mention easier to erect?
Tom