Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Erik

Default O.T. Cell Phone

In article %nJ5g.11440$t_2.8180@trnddc07,
"E. Walter Le Roy" wrote:

Joe bought his wife a cell phone for her birthday. This was her first
experience with one. Next day he called her and said "how do you like it/"
"Fine", she replied, "but how did you know I was at Wal-Mart?"

I heard they found OJ Simpson by his cell phone. Apparently cell phones
communicate every few seconds with the network, even when just in the
on/standby mode, so the network always knows which cell site the phone
is closest too. They saw his phone moving from cell site to cell site
located along a freeway, giving john law a good general area to focus
on....

Erik