Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

Default New Low

"Clif Holland" wrote in message
news:c9c7g.2221$k%2.1734@trnddc03...
When I saw Gunner posted off topic political BS earlier today I decided

this
newsgroup doesn't have a clue about what it's for. I considered Gunner one
of the RCM mainstays with an occasional foray into politics but today's

post
was all his trying to stir the politics pot. Folks there are thousands of
groups to argue your politics with other people. Why do you insist on
polluting this group?? Please go to the other groups and leave this for
metalworking. If you don't understand the concept of a group without
politics, just on topic posts, how about leaving and let the rest of us
enjoy our hobby.

--

Clif

Having broken my cardinal rule to not read your posts, at least routinely, I
sure got a chuckle from this one. I commend you for having stayed "on
topic" through the years! g

Nope! You're not plonked like a small handful of rude people. I think
you're harmless, but also clueless when it comes to machining.

Harold