Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Steve

Default Front-load washer?

D Smith wrote:
No more bending over to load and unload than the front-load dryer
beside it (which is 20 years old).... The trip from the washer to the
dryer is shorter - I just get down on my knees and move it from one to the
other in handfulls until it's all done. Then I stand up. I lose socks in
the washer at about the same rate as in the dryer - you do need to "get
down" to fish out the ones stuck to the top of the drum.

You musta spent some time training your socks - mine crawl behind the
drum to hide. And, while I couldn't prove this, I'm pretty sure some
of them have managed to escape the washer entirely at some point in
the cycle.

--

My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem.
But they don't really know me.

....Garry Shandling