Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now!

"Well the president hasn't fallen off the wagon time and time again at
the cost of
those who elect him to office. Kinda like calling in sick excessively
and letting
the customer and manager down. "

You may want to rethink these statements.

Dear George Jr. likes to take ALOT of vacations (I believe I read
somewhere is the record holder for not being on the job)...ever wonder
why he does?

He isn't clearing bush all the time....

You may also want to consider why Bush took so long to personally
respond to Katrina...it does take days to dry out when you are on a
bender.

TMT