Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default New Low

No..I dont have a clue where you are going...pant pant..its already
90F here..and I just got in from unloading the trailer..

As far as the Kennedy kid goes, I have hope for him...it appears he hasn't
murdered anybody yet.

There but for the Grace of God.....

Gunner

I want to add a "Lab" onto the office in the plant. The plant is laid out
on 8' by 12' sections with a 10" x 10" post in each corner. I want to claim
4 sections for a 16" x 24" Tommy play room to use as my office and a
computer lab and such. I'm trying to decide to use wood or steel. I'll buy
those 2x4s if you'll only deliver...

I hope they leave the poor Kennedy kid alone! He's got enough problems, and
like I said, I have hope for him. God can't possibly curse a family that
much, or let Satan have them ALL.