Bruce C.

Default Nice HF 2" three jaw chuck

I still haven't seen a quality report for the HF chuck. Anyone want to
volunteer?
How rough are the internals (does it operate smoothly)?
Is workholding consistent (how bad is TIR at various diameters)?
Is there enough "meat" on the chuck body for me to put 3/4 16 threads in
there?

Inquiring minds want to know
Thanks

"Peter H." wrote in message

Are you sayiing that there is a female 12 x 1 thread on the back of the

chuck
that I saw at ...

Yes.

A perfect fit for the headstock, tailstock or milling attachment of the

DB200
or SL1000 Unimat.

The "register" of the chuck is a perfect match for the above-mentioned

Unis.

The actuators are very nice, too. Hardened steel with knurled handles.

The included #2 MT arbor is easily removable, and allows for Uni

workholding
accessories to be used on larger machines.

A pretty good deal for under thirty bucks.

Too bad it isn't a 3" chuck.