Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now!

"sittingduck" wrote in message
ynews.com...
Anthony wrote:

OT bull**** not marked OT

wow, they say nothing about the ongoing saga of criminal republicans, but

the
instant they find something on a democrat they scream for a rope....
Does anyone think Gunner isn't brain-damaged?

We all know the sad case of Gunner's brain situation. But aside from making
a scene every time a Democrat goes off the rails, don't you wonder how many
of those criticizing Kennedy are themselves drug addicts and alcoholics? We
already have seen what a hypocrite the drug addled Rush Limbaugh is, and to
make matters worse, he's on record as being for harsh and extreme penalties
for people committing drug related crimes, with himself excepted. I expect
that the same is true for those right wingers coming down on Kennedy for his
drug problems. They probably have the same problems, but being hypocrites,
they take the opportunity to come down on someone else whenever possible.
Which only goes to show their complete lack of character.

Hawke