Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default New Low

On Sun, 07 May 2006 15:01:27 GMT, "Clif Holland"
wrote:

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

I'm not new, just don't post often.

Why not change it to RCM and Gunners Politics, then you could stay on topic.

What is so hard to understand that some people join groups for the content.
If I wanted to discuss politics I would join a group about it.

--

Clif

Lets see now..you started an OT thread..and you continue to post in
it..and yet you are bitching?

Blink blink....no hypocrisy in your family eh?

And did you even mark the thread OT in the subject line????

Gunner