Capitol

Default Building Control system/procedures etc

That's why you carry liability insurance! or alternatively have you ever
tried suing a bankrupt builder?
Regards
Capitol

Andrew McKay wrote in message ...
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:27:30 +0100, "Capitol"
wrote:

Which just goes to show that the lunatics have taken over the government
asylum. IMO a large reduction in BCO's activities is a requirement for the
next governments election manifesto. At least if we are stupid enough to
join the EU, we can move into the continental mode of having so many rules
that we can ignore all of them!

That works until someone decides to sue you, then the lawyer pressing
the claim has a wide choice of options with which to nail your arse to
the wall.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk