Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wmbjk

Default New Low

On Sun, 07 May 2006 01:35:04 GMT, "Clif Holland"
wrote:

When I saw Gunner posted off topic political BS earlier today I decided this
newsgroup doesn't have a clue about what it's for. I considered Gunner one
of the RCM mainstays with an occasional foray into politics

Much the same way that Jabba the Hut has an occasional foray into
eating.

Please go to the other groups and leave this for
metalworking.

His oft-repeated excuse is that it's everyone else's job to work
around his mental illness. It's the same "screw you all" attitude that
got him where he is today... too dysfunctional to progress in the
normal world, yet not a spectacular enough train wreck to interest
Jerry Springer.

Wayne