Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default New Low

On Sun, 07 May 2006 13:27:38 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

gunner's post about tubafores...
Put aside the price you paid for the lumber. If you wanted to build say an,
office within a building, would you do it in wood or steel studs and dry
wall? You probably see where I'm going with this...

Wood. I still don't like (or trust) how the flimsy steel studs work.
Wood also adds mass to reduce noise transmittal through walls.

As far as the Kennedy kid goes, I have hope for him...it appears he hasn't
murdered anybody yet.

giggle The operative word here is "yet", right, since he's known to
have the DWK/FWK gene? I'm a recovering alcoholic. None of the
Kennedys are. They're all still practicing -heavily- AFAIK.Perhaps the
kid didn't take the breathalyzer because he hadn't been drinking, but
drugging heavily and didn't want the continued testing to reveal what
all he'd been doing. The rest of us would have landed in jail until we
came to court and were sentenced. Refusal to submit to testing is at
least a misdemeaner in all states, I believe. I hope the suits who
told the cops to release him all get canned, the jucking ferks.

--
The ancient and curious thing called religion, as it shows itself in the
modern world, is often so overladen with excrescences and irrelevancies