Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default New Low

On Sun, 07 May 2006 01:35:04 GMT, "Clif Holland"
wrote:

When I saw Gunner posted off topic political BS earlier today I decided this
newsgroup doesn't have a clue about what it's for. I considered Gunner one
of the RCM mainstays with an occasional foray into politics but today's post
was all his trying to stir the politics pot. Folks there are thousands of
groups to argue your politics with other people. Why do you insist on
polluting this group?? Please go to the other groups and leave this for
metalworking. If you don't understand the concept of a group without
politics, just on topic posts, how about leaving and let the rest of us
enjoy our hobby.

Well Cliff..its like this.

I had this tremendous urge to parody the Left who has been calling for
the Crucifixion of Limbuagh. Its fascinating to watch the silence from
those very hypocrites who have been chortling about the Limbuagh
situation for several years now.

As I stated in another discussion..the sudden deafening silence from
the Left is much akin to that the moment when you hit the kill switch
on that D9 Cat you have been running all day.

There were the expected couple apologists for Kennedy..but they were
from the normal Leftwing Useful Idiots, whose hypocrisy is already
well known, so they were to be expected.

Now, on the other hand..it would appear that you are posting off topic
on a subject that has nothing do do with metalworking, and is pretty
much bitching..no different than any other off topic post in the long
run.

Of course I was trying to stir the political pot. Duh! Its been quite
some time since I started an OT post, though I do respond to them on
occasion. It was in me to do it..and I did it. No appolgies, no
excuses and if the urge strikes me again in the future..Ill fire it up
again. Deal with it. Now you have a couple options..you can kill
file me, the same way Ive got the Other Cliff killfiled, or you can
simply not read the obviously titled subject line on the post...or you
can simply shrug..and hit Delete or Ignore Thread. Most news readers
have em. I use em all the time when subjects come up that I have no
interest in. Steam stuff bore me to tears, so I generally Ignore
Thread. Shrug..right click, select and voila..its done. Simple..no?
I suggest you learn how to do it..as it will save your tender
sensibilities some angst.

You wouldnt be a Democrat or a Lib would you?

As for New Lows..your new here eh?

Gunner, who just finished welding up racking for the 200+ 8' & 12'
2x4s he scrounged.

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist