Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now!

On 6 May 2006 18:51:13 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article .com,
Too_Many_Tools says...

Perhaps we should start with Rush first?

Yeah, that's what I thought at first, the poor fella
had a case of Ru****is. LOL.

Unfortunately the execution schedule is a bit clogged
up, before we do that guy in we have to deal with:

Karl Rove

Dick Cheney

Porter Goss

Tom Delay

Bob Ney

Duke Cunningham

Dennis Hastert

I heard yesterday that poor 'ol Tom Delay has
just spent his entire re-election budget. On
lawyers. Now ain't that a cryin shame.

I for one am amazed the watergate hotel is yet
again at the center of the corruption universe.

Isn't it darned interesting that the lady they
fired from the CIA worked in their IG office,
performing audits of all things. I wonder if
she came across the hooker bill. I wonder if
Jeff Gannon's name was on it.

Jim

Odd..I dont recall any of those being drug addicts. Got cites?

Now do you REALLY want me to trot out the Dems who will get the ax?
Starting with the corrupt ******* on the Ethics committee who got
demoted by the Dems when they found he had his hand in the kitty?

Really want me to go there? Id be happy to hold it over your head.

Btw.,.did you see the news about Clintons collusion with Ken Lay and
Enron?

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist