Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now!

On Sat, 06 May 2006 16:53:40 -0700, Stuart Grey
wrote:

SteveF wrote:
"Stuart Grey" wrote in message

Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 06 May 2006 15:00:42 -0700, Stuart Grey

wrote:

Anthony wrote:

Gunner wrote in
news:eeup5297bskqtt41gj7drjii55hpbhr4k1@4ax. com:

OT bull**** not marked OT

Given the danger to survival that the dope fiend Kennedy poses, along
with the twisted metal of the wreckages caused by various Kennedy
driving/flying under the influence, it seems to be on topic. :-)

"Bush pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor DUI charge, paid a $150 fine,
..."

Snip barely relevant gibber

Next time Bush does it while in office, you have my permission to impeach
him.

Now, about Kennedy, who IS in office and does often drive drunk (and then
lie his ass off about it...)_

Yeah, but you have to admit that it was pretty slick that as messed up as he
was he still remembered to invoke a law prohibiting members of Congress from
being detained by police if they are on their way to a vote.

Kennedy LIED to the officers that he was on his way to a vote. That's
filing a false police report. There was no vote.

And then to
cover that up by saying he was "disoriented" by the meds.

Yes, after he went into great detail about the incident, he declared
that he didn't remember a thing, a bald face lie.

What the hell is it with our political system that keeps all the decent,
honest people from wanting to participate?

Decent, honest people don't get donations and don't get backing from the
people who bribed them. An honest man cannot get elected, and no one
would vote for him.

And when bribed..honest politicians stay bribed. Dems even **** over
those who bribe em.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist