Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Chris Bacon

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

David P wrote:
Bookworm wrote:
Do a google search on Legionella and then see if you want to clean
your teeth in water that has stood around for some time.

And yet that is exactly what I have got in the bathroom.

To repeat:
the hot water tap is fed by a tank in the roofspace
the cold water tap is fed by a tank in the roofspace

There is no mains water at all in the bathroom.
Neither in the cold tap for the basin nor in the cold tap for the bath.

That's what I've got. I'd guess that somewhere approaching
half of all houses have similar. What's the problem? There
isn't one.