Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary H

Default Washing machines that are built like commercial machines?

"Last time I bought a computer was in 1995.

Since then, I simply kept upgrading it. The only thing left from the
old computer is the floppy drive. "

Seriously? I have had to buy new cases and power supplies to keep up with
the new motherboard and CPU specs.

"Ignoramus21474" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 06 May 2006 17:04:35 -0500, F George McDuffee
wrote:
Why should I have to keep buying the same things over and over?

Washing Machines, Cars, Computers, etc.

Just upgraded the operating system on my main computer so I could
run a 250 gig USB drive and now half of my software and
peripherials such as the scanner won't work -- contact the
manufacturer and get the old so sorry no support for old machine
on new O/S but we give discount on new scanner.

Last time I bought a computer was in 1995.

Since then, I simply kept upgrading it. The only thing left from the
old computer is the floppy drive.

By the way, linux is much better about supporting legacy hardware.

Americans are being played for suckers. Reread "the Waste
makers" by Packard" see
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/067...lance&n=283155

Thank you, I just bought it, for 22 cents... Sounds like it will be an
interesting read.