Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

Default Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now!

On Sat, 06 May 2006 22:25:22 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 6 May 2006 17:14:26 -0500, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
[snip]
This public menace will kill
children if allowed to rampage. This Taliban wannabe needs to be
executed now.

Hyperbole aside, anyone who drives impaired is a public menace, and deserves
a little trip through the legal system to make that perfectly clear. Power
and privilege seems to have had their usual effect, though. I might get a
ride from the cops in similar circumstances, but I doubt it would be to my
home.

Jeff

Patrick Kennedy should be immediately transported to the place of
execution and after a short drumhead trial, executed. His goods to be
forfeit, his house(s) razed and the earth salted, and his family
members sold into bondage.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist