Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Execute Patrick Kennedy (Dem) Now!

Slow day Gunner? LOL

Perhaps we should start with Rush first? And boardcast it on his radio
show for the ratings?

And for what it is worth, in my opinion any drug addict (Republican or
Democrat) should be removed from any position of responsibility until
verification exists that they can be trusted.

That includes our alcoholic President (gotta watch those killer snack
foods) and his VP who can't shoot straight when he and the gun are both
loaded.

TMT