Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Byrns

Default MarMachine website

On Tue, 02 May 2006 09:42:24 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Tue, 02 May 2006 02:47:20 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

On 1 May 2006 13:11:17 -0700, wrote:

Ok! So I'm stupid. I think it would be somewhat intelligent to include
the web address when I am asking you to critique the web design. Here
it is!
http://members.aol.com/catruckman/marmach/marmach.htm

Sorry for wasting your time on the first post. Leigh

Stop using an AOL member page for a company web page- no matter how
professional your company is, the AOL page and e-mail address makes it
look like you're a cheapskate working out of a toolshed.
Real companies use their company name as their domain name.

-Carl

Leigh is probably proofing the site before putting up on his
domain..if www.marmachine.com is his.

Remember..he is asking for critque.

Which is what he got. If he had said he was going to use
www.marmachine.com , fine and dandy. Other folks have already pointed
out the graphics and functionality problems- my beef is that a home
page looks cheap.

-Carl