Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeff

Default where can I find an 800 x 800 200 shower tray?

"Lobster" wrote in message
Christian McArdle wrote:
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/55-1971

I have a Coram Waterguard shower tray. This is a plastic one on legs, so

it
much lighter than the traditional stone type, making it a one person

fit. It
is probably not a million miles from 200mm high. Mine is 900x800, but I
think they do loads of sizes.

I'm thinking of buying one if these things although have never seen one
other than in pictures. I presume you reckon it's OK then? Is it as
good as it looks in terms of ease of fitting; and how about stability in
comparison with a stone-resin job?

I have a 900 x 900 one of these that I fitted 3 years ago and has just been
removed and refitted, totally stable totally watertight, make sure you get
the right one for your application re number of upstands, fwiw I got from
plumbworld

Regards Jeff