Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.d-i-y,sci.chem,sci.med.nutrition
Tim S

Default Is tooth brushing water from hot tap safer than from cold tap?

tony sayer wrote:

In future, should I use the hot water tap (before the water runs too
hot!) to brush my teeth?

Thanks for any feedback
Ravid

Gives your immune system a good workout!.....

Back in 1997, before I went to the Baltics, I drank increasing amounts
of cold-tank water for a few weeks. The tank was in a cupboard, not the roof
so not very smelly.

My theory was, a few bugs would be a good thing. Don;t know how if it made
any difference, but I was drinking small amounts of water from soviet
plumbing and directly from countryside wells with no ill effect.

The woolly asbestos (probably) I found while nosing in a riser cupboard gave
me more of a start!

Tim