Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy

Default Bath to Wall Fixings Nowadays

"Stuart" wrote in message
Looking below my bath it has two fixings .An angle bracket at the one
end( the
sloping end) to the long wall and one at the other end near to the front
panel
fixed to the short wall. Plus the adjustable feet fixed to the floor . The
only
other place to fix it would be the other end of the side against the long
wall......What's the usual fixings suplied nowadays with baths ?

Stuart

The last couple of baths I installed had no wall fixings at all. I simply
screwed some decent battens to the 3 walls ensuring all were level and
essentially sat (siliconed) the bath on them with supplemtary support from
the feet. Worked well for me.

Andy