Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default White Guilt and the Western Past -- Why is America so delicate with the enemy?

Mr. Steele is full of crap.

Ever here of an "Oreo"?

Black on the outside and white on the inside....and a racist to
boot...good to see that the WSJ hasn't lost its flair for stupidty.

And he is not rare....just another one of the millions of idiots that
we have....hell, look how many we have in this Administration.

As for the United States being "delicate"...LOL.

History has shown the country who carries and uses the big stick
usually has it stuffed up their butt latter....remember who allowed
9/11 to happen on his watch?

Meanwhile Osama Bin Forgotten just laughs and laughs at the fools in
the White House.

As has been said...Worst President Ever....and I see nothing to
disprove that.

TMT