Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default Prescott...

Guy King wrote:

The message
from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Mistress. Noun. Item found between a minister and a mattress.

Minister? Mister IIRC, unless I'm being dense.

Well, he's still the Deputy Prime Minister.

In name only. He got that title cos no one would dare go up against him
when our president was out of the country, cosying up to Bush.
After all, if he can get away with chinning a member of public, how far
up the scale of offences does he have to go before he is prosecuted?

Now that B Liar has had a drubbing at the polls, he has sacked/moved
certain of his government, but that, in the words of H. Bogart, ammounts
to a hill of beans.

The only thing that this government is good at is,

drawing lines under things, (I wonder if that is in crayon?) or saying
something like 'that is a private mater', or 'that we must move on...)

No wonder voters either didn't vote (as happened in my area, 30% turn
out and has always been a strong labour vote), or has voted UKIP/NF.

Blair one, or Blair 2. What is the difference between them? (Brown/Cameron)

If I had the chance to vote UKIP or NF at the local poll, I would have
chosen either of them.

It's time we brought our politicians back into line. We are supposed to
live in a democracy, but tell me what that means in 2006, now that ID
cards are wanted by the govmint, that lets in over 30,000 EU workers and
doesn't know if they have gone back home

Dave

I hope this means sense.