Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Sharrock

Default Prescott...

"Tim S" wrote in message
.. .
Chris Bacon wrote:

Has "lost his department". Good. Will it affect the making of
any more stupid laws, I wonder.

Not only - the ODPM will be restructured, renamed, broken up and the
crappier bits given to Ruth Kelly as a punishment.

That leaves John free to eat all the pies and pursue his other "hobbies".

Until they need to wheel him out for the Gateheads campaign come the
general
election.

Surprised Hewitt kept her job - also surprised Straw lost his.

surmise
Eh! Our Tone! It says in the 'Echo' that Straw bloke, has taken Condeleeza
to the Philoharmonic 'all!
I shudda done that ... I'm from the 'pool!

Well mon cheries he _is_ the Foreign Secretary!

That can be fixed!
/surmise

--

Brian