Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pressure relief valve releasing water

We are VEDO Valve Manufacturing Co.,Ltd in China. We supply vales with
good quality and good price. We are a professional manufacturer and
exporter of various valves. We provide not only high quality products
but also prompt delivery. We look forward to the cooperation with you
and surely will be your reliable and trusty business partners in China.
Our main products: Forged Steel Ball Valve, Gate Valve, Check Valve
and Globe Valve. Please contact us to know details.
We look forward to your early reply.
Yours
faithfully .

Edison Xia