Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Pat Warner

I have one of his offset bases on a PC 690. The offset is so small that one
of the stock knobs has to be removed to clear the knob in the base (by
design). The stability difference is like night and day and, because of the
small size, the base really doesn't get in the way or feel cumbersome. Best
on the market, IMO.

"charlie b" wrote in message
Router Guru who also makes and sells router accessories - mainly
bases for the various brands and models - but jigs as well,
finished
or in kit form. Stops by this group periodically and answers
questions
about routers, router jigs etc. His stuff is very close to
machine
shop precision - which is to say - very good. I have his offset
base
on my Dewalt 621 plunge router and it solves the small stock base
tippyness problem when hand held doing edge work.

http://www.patwarner.com/

charlie b