Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Some Tips for Coating a Garage/Basement Floor with Epoxy

On 4 May 2006 12:23:35 -0700, "
wrote:

thanks but i will pass, painting concrete is never a good idea, and
just creates maintence issues.

Not paint, but epoxy. Million dollar homes have epoxy coatings with
seven cars parked in the garages.

the good news you now know how to do it, make some notes and put away
in a safe spot, in a few years you will be doing the job again...

The OP stresses the preparation. My garage floors are on my list. I'm
lucky the original owner never parked in the garages, so I have
minimal floor cleaning to do.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."