Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Chimney Tear down

"RayV" wrote in message
However I am in NJ
where people are too stupid to be allowed to pump their own gas.

Don't complain. Gas in NJ is cheap compared to most states. Don't think it
will be any cheaper to have self serve. In the Democratic state of MA where
I work, each town gets to decide if they will allow self serve or if a
"trained professional" must do the pumping. In bordering towns, the price
is the same. When it is below freezing, I'm very content to sit in the car
and let someone else watch the pump. Where I live in CT, the stations jack
up the full serve by 15 to 20¢ just so they don't have to serve their
customers.