MKloepster

Default The Maytag Man came by today

It's a good thing our defenders of the universe are doing
the right thing and tracking the right criminals. Who cares
if our women are raped, homes are burglarized, vehicles are
carjacked, and banks robbed? Our gov't is catching the -real-
bad guys who hire low-cost workers for Wally World!

Well, at least here in southern AZ, you're largely talking about the same
people committing all those crimes...so illegal immigration matters a great
deal. Available employment for "decent" illegal immigrants (can't really call
them law-abiding) also draws the worst of their countrymen with them. Stop one
problem and you go a long way toward reducing the others. A simple analogy:
The neighbor who piles garbage in his yard isn't directly causing disease in
his neighborhood, but shouldn't he be punished for drawing the pests that do?
The same logic applies to corporations drawing criminals accross our borders.
If they hired legal immigrants, they'd have to pay a legal wage, and that
apparently just won't do.