Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default White Guilt and the Western Past -- Why is America so delicate with the enemy?

In article , Joseph
Gwinn says...

I'm still thinking about this one. While it's true that we've lost the
confidence

Confidence hell. How about competence? Our administration ignored
all the information coming out the region, ****ed off the CIA (those
folks really hate the dweeb right now), practically fired any competent
military leader who suggested that they had no clue about what they
were doing, and everyone's *suprised* that the mission is still
"UNACCOMPLISHED" right now, three years later?

Gimma a break. We *won* WW2 on two fronts in less time than it's
taken these moronic bozos to raise taxes, turn Iraq into a quagmire,
and kill a bunch of US soldiers to do it.

Worst. President. Ever.

please reply to: