jim rozen

Default The Maytag Man came by today

In article , Larry Jaques says...

sarcasm mode on

It's a good thing our defenders of the universe are doing
the right thing and tracking the right criminals. Who cares
if our women are raped, homes are burglarized, vehicles are
carjacked, and banks robbed? Our gov't is catching the -real-
bad guys who hire low-cost workers for Wally World!

Hmm. Good point, I hadn't considered this. Yep, better
if we just give the executives at the megacorporations
the right to simply not pay any taxes at all, to hire
whoever they please and make them work in whatever conditions
they see fit. Then we'll give them carte blanche to ****
all over the environment too, after all, what's good
for business is good for the good old U S of A.

Good thing the wallmart execs have you to look after them.
I'm sure they'll return the favor.

sacrasm mode off

Jim

please reply to: