Harold & Susan Vordos

Default The Maytag Man came by today

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On 15 Nov 2003 21:33:28 -0800, jim rozen
brought forth from the murky depths:

In article , Gunner says...

When did Wally World hire illegals? Last I heard, they hired a company
who employed illegals.

They knew. They've been dinged three times for this
same practice, and I suspect the wiretaps on the
managers' phones indicate that they knew *exactly*
what was going on.

It's a good thing our defenders of the universe are doing
the right thing and tracking the right criminals. Who cares
if our women are raped, homes are burglarized, vehicles are
carjacked, and banks robbed? Our gov't is catching the -real-
bad guys who hire low-cost workers for Wally World!

I feel safer already, don't you?

LOL!

Harold