Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Dowsing

"T i m" wrote in message

This is only one case I know but homepathy, acupuncture, 'faith
healing', corsets, manipulation and drugs offered no improvement to my
wifes back problem (much though she was told they would and she
wanted them to) .

Nothing is guaranteed for any process.

An operation did.

Even surgery isn't always 100% successful. Your wife was one of the many
lucky people for which it is.

Spouse has had no improvement for his condition by surgery or acupuncture
(which he didn't believe in) or drugs.

When I was diagnosed with cancer I was told by some well meaning friends
that I'd be alright becauseI had a 'positive attitude'. Well let me tell you
that a positive attitude doesn't cure cancer but it does make the rest of
your life worth living.

Could be down to how strong ones 'beliefs' are .. like tose who gain
soloice 'believing' in a god / whatever ..?

Hmm. I don't know any believer who is comfortable, it's very demanding!

Mary