Posted to uk.d-i-y
john2

Default Dowsing

Geronimo W. Christ Esq wrote:
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬) wrote:

It's nonsense. What's the explanation for dowsing in terms of the
known laws of physics ?

And were you taken back in time you'd also believe the world was flat
because no-one had proven otherwise.....

We know about things like magnetic fields, electric fields, and
electromagnetic radiation, which along with other things are the names
we give to the forces at work when things interact.

No, we know hardly anything at all about any of these fundamental
forces, especially gravity. We have mathematical formulas that predict
how they work under different conditions, but that isn't an explanation.

Thats why they keep building huge particle machines in Switzerland - to
test out theories.

john2