Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dowsing

I'm not arguing with dowsing, merely asking for evidence that it works.
To date none exists. The fact that $1m is up for grabs and still no-one
can prove that it works suggests that there are major problems with the
concept.

Undoubtedly. But depite that, many people have successfully dowsed for
drains, water pipes and so on. Thats the mystery.

NT

But is this true? I doubt it. I've never seen a convincing demo and all
accounts are very much hearsay. as yours is. I've been convinced for
years that it's complete ******** (or crystal balls) but am open minded
and willing to look at any evidence should it ever come my way.

cheers

Jacob