Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Goedjn" wrote in message

But, who would get this extra money if we kicked all illegals out of
the country? Have you ever seen the backbreaking work involved in
harvesting certain crops? Would you want your kids to do that kind of
work?

Yes.

When did you start being afraid of hard work?

I'm not. Follow me around the garden for a long Saturday and you'll be
ready for an ambulance. But I can envision a ****load of kids who'd be
steered away from this kind of work by parents who think it's "for
others".

hasn't it always been like that?

(parents generally try to give their offspring the best possible start in
life,if they can. Often,they spoil them.)
Jim Yanik

So, which jobs are off limits for a "good start"?