Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default My Neighbors are gonna HATE me now...:)

I used to have a Dyna Jet pulse jet back in around the early 70's
myself. Had it in a RC model F-100 super sabre.........it worked. Even
managed to set a field on fire with it on more than one occasion. I
eventually traded it and the airplane in along with some $$$$ to a
big assed hobby shop in Rantul Illinois, right outside the one gate of
Chanute AFB for a fiberglass F-4 Phantom II RC model kit and a ducted
fan kit.......
You can pretty well rest assured your gonna pi$$ of any neighbors if
they are not very understanding with the Dyna Jet ;-)

On Tue, 02 May 2006 18:26:49 -0700, JR North
wrote:
Just snagged a brand new 35 yr old DynaJet pulse jet engine on Ebay.
Just wait till I crank this baby up Hee Hee!
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://maketiny.com/1cT
My pics.
http://n5.se/1cR

*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.