Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Bob Ward

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

On Tue, 02 May 2006 17:02:25 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Larry Bud wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
wrote:
Simply allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens
would be a slap in the face of every single LEGAL Immigrant
to this country that went through the process of
citizenship. I for one would be ****ed.

My my. Who said they would not need to go though a process to
obtain citizenship?

Every one of them by the fact that they are trying to circumvent the
existing process. There IS an avenue for them to have come here
legally, you know.

You really think so? Then why do they do otherwise?

Do you have any idea of the obstacles that have been thrown in their
way?

This whole issue seems to center around two issues:

1. I got mine and I don't want anyone else to get theirs.
2. Fear and hate of all "Them" If they are not "Us" they are
bad evil

No, the issue is #3

3. We have a process to come to the United States legally, so that you
are who you say you are, aren't a convicted criminal or gang banger or
child molestor or terrorist, and if you don't like the process we
have, then that's YOUR problem. Millions of other legal immigrants
didn't have a problem obeying our laws, and you shouldn't either.
Not only that, don't be shocked when there are some angry people in
the United States, people whose tax dollar go to provide you with
free stuff, even though you've invaded this country illegally.
America is a nation of LEGAL immigrants and rational people welcome
legal immigrants with open arms. But when you come here illegally,
then have the nerve to DEMAND the government disregard the fact that
you broke the law, expect a backlash.

We also have a long long waiting list. .....

So, when you are standng in line at the grocery store, or the DMV, and
someone in a hurry crashes the line, do you wave him on ahead of you?