Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Bob Ward

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

On Tue, 02 May 2006 15:16:40 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Larry Bud" wrote in message
oups.com...

Joseph Meehan wrote:
wrote:
Simply allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens
would be a slap in the face of every single LEGAL Immigrant
to this country that went through the process of
citizenship. I for one would be ****ed.

My my. Who said they would not need to go though a process to obtain
citizenship?

Every one of them by the fact that they are trying to circumvent the
existing process. There IS an avenue for them to have come here
legally, you know.

The funny thing is that they come here to work, which is more than can be
said about some of our legal citizens. You know: People who get a hangnail
and they're on disability for 3 years.

**cough**cough**welfare**cough**cough