Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Bob

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...

I for one would
pay a little more money to support our own workforce.

But, who would get this extra money if we kicked all illegals out
of the country? Have you ever seen the backbreaking work involved
in harvesting certain crops? Would you want your kids to do that
kind of work?

Who did it before the massive influx of Mexicans?
Jim Yanik

I'm vague about that, but I believe that in the days of family farms,
the larger ones still hired migrants, but they were citizens.

The Rail Roads were built the same way. This goes WAY back and continues on
an international black market level.