Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

I wonder.. Considering all but the Native Americans are illegal
immigrants or decedents of them I suspect it would be rather quiet.

Mostly, the Native Americans *ARE* the decedants. Thats why,
as the progeny of the beneficiaries of an early open immigration
policy, I don't want to be on the other side of the equation.

It's a good way to end up administered to by the BIA. Not fun.

Oh... You meant DESCENDANTS. Well.. All I can say is,
adopting an open immigration policy as a source of cheap
labor didn't work out too well for Santa Anna, either...