Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

The issue really seems to be the limit on the number or and time allowed
for non-citizens to remain in the US. Many I am sure, do not wish to become
citizens. Many do.

This whole issue seems to center around two issues:

1. I got mine and I don't want anyone else to get theirs.

2. Fear and hate of all "Them" If they are not "Us" they are bad evil

You choose to cast "the issue" that way because, if you paid any
attention at all to what people were actually concerned about,
you'd have to conceed that they're right.