Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Engelhardt

Default New website for Eastburn

Nicely formatted and organized - easy to read, as oyhers have said. I
think that I would prefer some redundancy in the links (i.e., not
strictly hierarchical). There are few enough pages that you could have
a complete set of links on every page, in that upper left box that is
already on all(?) pages. It's easier to browse that way.

As to content, I would like to see some examples of pricing, in addition
to the targets. For example, prices for the samples you show in
"Mechanical & Others". And/or some idea of your pricing model.

Nit piocking: a few "page titles" are missing. "Sand dollar" is 2 words.

Bob